Hey there friends! Welcome to the easiest DIY ever! This glam Halloween pillow will take only a few minutes of your time, and the outcome is so worth it!
Here’s what you’ll need to make your own!
- Black Pillow Case
- Iron-on Halloween Applique (Pictured applique is from Michael’s)
- Cotton Towel
- Pillow Insert
It’s as easy as following the instructions below!
- Preheat your iron to appropriate fabric setting.
- Lay the project out on an ironing board.
- Place applique on surface.
- Cover applique with cotton cloth.
- Iron for 10 to 15 seconds.
- Check to make sure applique tacked onto cover.
- Turn pillow case inside out, cover with cotton cloth, and apply pressure to the area of the applique with your heated iron for 20-25 seconds.
- Return pillow cover to original state, stuff with pillow insert, and enjoy!
So easy, that I was able to make two of these beauties in under ten minutes!
So will you be making your own spooky pillow covers for Halloween? I hope so!
Until next time friends!