The Friday Five is a weekly collection of five of my favorite products that I’ve come across while sourcing for projects, or just browsing the internet for fun. I share these with you as an insight into what inspires the look around my home, and my personal fashion/beauty style. My hope is that it inspires you as well!
Well, it looks like I’m inspired by all things blue and blush this week! I wasn’t even aware of it, which is why I love creating these boards for y’all. It give me a more in-depth look into what is going on in my scattered brain!
- Let’s talk about that chair! It’s a reasonable size, and if you are looking to fill a space in your living room, I bet two of these cuties would do the job! Personally, I love the buffalo check pattern, but if you don’t you can choose from a variety of fabrics.
- How about that bell sleeved sweater? I can’t get enough of the look, and the blush tone as well! It also comes in other colors if you’d like more options.
- It’s no secret that I’m going through a “hand-made” phase, and these adorable ceramic salt and pepper dishes are right up my alley!
- I’m always on the lookout for great art pieces. A lot of the time though I can get discouraged by the price of really great pieces. That’s when I turn to digital prints. Purchasing, downloading, and having your image printed on your own is a great alternative to the higher cost options. Depending on the size of frame you may need to send it out for framing. Check with companies like Framebridge for beautiful frame options at reasonable prices!
- Of course, I’m drawn to anything floral. If you don’t want a large floral statement in your home, try a coffee table book like this one. It’ll provide a pop of pattern and color to your space, and it’s easily changed out when you tire of it.