The Friday Five is a weekly collection of five of my favorite products that I’ve come across while sourcing for projects, or just browsing the internet for fun. I share these with you as an insight into what inspires the look around my home, and my personal fashion/beauty style. My hope is that it inspires you as well!
- The new line of women’s clothing at Target is surprisingly impressive, both in style and in price! This adorable hooded trench would be a great staple for anyone’s wardrobe, and it wont break the bank!
- This beautiful rug would be amazing in any room, but I can see it working beautifully in a walk-in closet, or even in the kitchen. Again, the price for this item is pretty impressive, considering the style.
- With our kitchen/dining room makeover coming to a close, I’ve found myself on the hunt for the prettiest pieces to use throughout. This glass pitcher looks like a much more expensive one I’ve seen at Anthropologie, but fits even the tightest of budgets. Believe me, you’ll want to click over to see the price, and since I own on myself, I can tell you the quality is great!
- Again, I just can’t get enough of this kitchen stuff! I’ve always wanted one of these dutch ovens, and at this price, I just may end up with one!
- And last but not least, I’m starting the hunt for my favorite matte lipsticks for fall. I picked up a couple of different colors from the Maybelline line this week, and I love them! Seriously, this lipstick doesn’t budge from your lips. My only complaint about them is that at times it can feel a bit sticky. I’m still working on remedying that, so if any of you have any tips I’d love to hear them!
Until next time!