The Friday Five is a weekly collection of five of my favorite products that I’ve come across while sourcing for projects, or just browsing the internet for fun. I share these with you as an insight into what inspires the look around my home, and my personal fashion/beauty style. My hope is that it inspires you as well!
- I’m seriously trying to find a place for this piece of art in my home. I’m really please to see all of the updated decor coming from Target these days!
- I took a chance on this velour sweater and ordered it last week. It came in the mail the other day, and I already have another color in my cart waiting to be ordered! It’s the perfect weight, length, and I really love that it can be dressed up or down.
- I’ve shared my love for Burt’s Bees Tinted Lip Balm. It’s a great piece to keep in your purse, since it doesn’t take up much space, and is the perfect sheer pop of color for day.
- I have this thing for chairs, and this one is no exception! Although the price is a bit high, if you’re looking for a statement piece, this one is it!
- It wouldn’t be fall if I didn’t have some sort of plaid throw around. I really want this one too!