The Friday Five is a weekly collection of five of my favorite products that I’ve come across while sourcing for projects, or just browsing the internet for fun. I share these with you as an insight into what inspires the look around my home, and my personal fashion/beauty style. My hope is that it inspires you as well!
- I ordered this rug recently for our kitchen, and oh my goodness do I love it! You can’t go wrong with this rug in any available size, and the price point is hard to beat!
- It’s still not showing any signs of cooling down around here. Even when the temp show a lower number it’s paired with so much humidity that it’s unbearable. Even so, I’m still buying sweaters like a new Ice Age is coming. I can’t help it! This pretty ruffle cardigan is the perfect addition to your wardrobe. It can be dressed up or down, but will always keep you looking pulled together.
- Sunglasses are also a go-to for me. I have such light-sensitive eyes, that I tend to wear them until the sun goes down. You can find a ton of options at the store linked.
- If someone told me I had to live in a room decorated with just baskets, I think I’d be in heaven. I love baskets, and this one is especially nice. Someone get this ASAP!
- Funny story! My husband and I had been discussing the purchase of an Instant Pot, because you know, I cook all the time. Ha! I really thought it would be beneficial to my “get-it-done now” attitude about cooking, but he didn’t seem to buy into the thought. Well, we ended up at Target together one day, and we saw this Crock Pot slow cooker in one of the aisles. We have one already, but it’s pretty old and worn, so we talked about replacing it. I was pretty excited about that, especially since it not only does what I needed it to do, it also looks SO GOOD! I love the white and black finish. I know, that sounds superficial, but I like pretty things! Anyways, getting to the story. I ended up purchasing it the next day online, and found out that a few days later my husband had purchased the Instant Pot for me as a surprise, and the funny part is that he didn’t realize that I had already purchased the Crock Pot. Now I have the best of both worlds!
Shop this post!