The Friday Five is a weekly collection of five of my favorite products that I’ve come across while sourcing for projects, or just browsing the internet for fun. I share these with you as an insight into what inspires the look around my home, and my personal fashion/beauty style. My hope is that it inspires you as well!
- I’ve been drawn more and more to the look of black accents around the home, so it’s no wonder this clock caught my eye. You should have a look at it, and all the rest of the new Target line Project 62. They have some really great pieces!
- I’ve pretty much come to the conclusion that I can’t keep real plants alive. Well, not most of them anyways, so adding a realistic faux plant to the mix is the route I’m taking now. This little cutie would be perfect on a nightstand, or side table. Heck, put it anywhere really! (UPDATE: I tried ordering this one for myself, and found that it is a “coming soon” item, meaning you can order it now, but it wont ship until a later date. In this case the site says Feb. 2018. I still got it though, since it’ll be the perfect time to use it around the house, after all of the holiday decor is put away.)
- It’s not even close to being sweater weather around here, and that makes me SO SAD, but once it starts to cool down, I’m going to be prepared with this beautiful sweater. I absolutely love it!
- McGee & Co. recently teamed up with Farmhouse Pottery to create a custom crock line. They come in two sizes, and are so versatile, as they show you on Studio McGee’s blog. Be sure to check them out and then head to their blog to see all the ways you can use them!
- My kitchen is going to get a couple new additions soon, in the form of these wooden spoons. Check out KABINETo on Etsy for all the options!